Ms Anvita Bajpai Technical Session V at GIPC 2019, Bengaluru, India





- My Talk at GIPC -

In Technical Session V. titled "Focus on Trade Secrets & Data Protection", I spoke on "Data Protection During Industry 4.0"

As asked by the moderator, Mr. George J. Barry III, Kratz & Barry, I focused on answering the following three questions during my talk - 
1. How Is Artificial Intelligence Simplifying/Complicating/ Changing Data Protection?
2. What, if any, Are the Limits of AI’s Usefulness To Protect Data?
3. Can AI Also Pose a Threat to Data Protection?

My co-speakers in this session were - 
Mr. Pijush Kanti Dutta Gupta, L.S.Davar & Co.
Ms. Shobana Iyer, Swan Chambers 
Ms. Apurva Deshpande, R. K. Dewan & Co.

I had a meaningful interaction and learning during the session and the event. 

Thanks to all speakers and organisers for the same. 

Comments