Profits from my books and related talks/activities etc. would go towards upliftment of women and society

The very first launch of my first book "Life, Odds & Ends" took place during my lecture at Saarang 2014 at IIT Madras on 9th Jan, 2014, 2pm.

Today is it's 5th anniversary; and I recall the occasion, and appreciation received on my writings from my readers, alumni groups, teachers, friends - among others.

For me, my non-tech writings helped me in reflecting on various life-concepts; and in result, they helped me in becoming better as a human being.

Today, as I cherish the 'betterment' of 'myself', I also take this opportunity to announce that all profits earned from my books, and book-related talks/activities etc. would go towards upliftment of women and society - where - later this year we'd announce detailed terms for the same.

Memories of first launch of "Life, Odds & Ends" @ http://anvitabajpailoe.blogspot.com/2014/01/




Comments